Our Deer Hunting Season Policies
Whitetail Deer Hunts
We have a wide selection of deer all the way up to 400”+. The larger deer are individually priced and White bucks and Piebald bucks are individually priced.
Bow, rifle, black powder, and pistol hunts are available from early season velvet hunts in August through January.
We have a limited amount of space available for this fall. Early booking required to secure preferred dates. No dates will be held without a deposit.
- All package prices (for deer 145”+) are based on a 4 day, 3-night hunting adventure, and include lodging and meals
- Price for deer up to 144” do not include food and lodging
- All hunts are subject to a 5.5% sales tax
- All scores are scored using SCI scoring
- Release Waiver Signature required before hunt
- Deposits are non-refundable; however, if you reschedule 30+ days before your scheduled hunt your deposit may be reapplied in full with management’s approval.
- Confirmation will be sent upon receipt of deposit
- 100% success rate
- No hunting license required
- 1-on-1 Guide Service (caping and field dressing is included)
- Full payment is required for wounded animals
- Non-hunting guests are welcome – please inquire for more details and availability
- Free airport transportation available
(from Chippewa Valley Regional Airport, Eau Claire, WI)
- Major credit cards accepted
Our Non-Hunting Season Policies
We want you to have the time of your life while at our lodge. With that being said we still have a few common courtesies and rules for the lodge.
Check-In: 04:00 PM – Check-Out: 11:00 AM
- Max occupancy: 12 (8 adults)
(additional fee of $50/person/night for over 8 guests)
- Cleaning Fee of $150
- Children allowed
- No Pets
- Smoking allowed
Smoking outdoors only, in designated area
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.