Activities & Quaint Shops
Enjoy a shopping adventure, hiking, watersports, or any of the other amazing things this quaint town has to offer.
Fun Things To Do
Northwoods Antler Lodge offers a secluded getaway in Wisconsin’s great North Woods while still providing easy access to countless outdoor endeavors, dining, entertainment, and more! We have immediate access to an extensive network of ATV trails, and are only a few miles away from Red Cedar, Balsam, Birchwood, and Long Lake boat landings. We even have a pontoon available for you to rent!
Explore nearby hiking trails, world class cross country skiing, and miles of single-track mountain biking. Rock climbing, downhill skiing, and snow tubing are available at nearby Christie Mountain.
Conveniently located just 5 miles west of Birchwood and 15 miles northeast of Rice Lake, providing easy access to food, shopping, and entertainment.
Major Not-to-Miss Attractions
- Golf: Tagalong, Butternhut Hills, Turtleback and many more!
- Watersports: Swim, water-ski, pontoon, waverunners, sail, canoe, kayak
- Fish: hundreds of lakes!
- ATV and Snowmobile trails: Tuscobia Trail, Washburn County ATV Trails
- Downhill ski, tube, rock climb – Christie Mountain
- Hiking: Ice Age National Scenic Trail
- Cross-country ski, snowshoe, mountain bike, trail running – Birkebeiner Trails and many more!
- Shop: Aspen Jay Boutique, The Vintage Gallery, Primrose Parlor Antiques, and many more!